Androne

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

relieved...lols

well, i finally got back my lappy...2 daes early...hehe praise God. thanks sookie for helpin me to submit my EVP assignment. although its full of bugs...lol better to hand in than to have a zero.

speaking of zeros, ive not done my doa assignment yet. already lost 10 marks cos one day late. sobs. well, jus managed to get my internet up and running...;) praise God....hee. now im jus chionging my downloads...haa ;)

tom...i mean later....got softball...hehe...im beginnin to lurve it =D but ocom mus do presentation, oso dunno wad to tok abt yet. its e trial tom...thx marianne for remindin me...oh well....-.-

yea, first night with ulf ekman tom....later i mean...haha...cant wait to see wad he has in store for chc!...yea ;) each time he comes, our church moves on to e nxt level and our lives are nv e same =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home