Androne

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Testimonies, Guardian Angels

As I was stoning and lost in thought, Im still intrigued by Adam's testimony...such an amazing God we serve.

Never take the fact that we're alive, for granted.
God has given us guardian angels.
Make full use of them...they're happy to serve us.

They're more willing to serve than some of us are! ;)

I was sharing with sean, the reason Im doing 3/24 every first weekend of the month, is because Im thankful, that every single day I live, its a gift from God. My days, belong to Him.

And a tithe is a tenth of our 'increase', in this sense, my days were given to me, so I wanna dedicate, set aside a tenth of every month to say that God, the days that Im alive, they all belong to you, and Lord, I put you first, in everything that I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home