Androne

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ramblings of a Weirdo


Did my looks just changed? Cus I look totally like someone else in here. Maybe its the stress and the tired-ness in my face..:x

IPPT...failed. Its kinda disappointing when everyone's believing in me, really fighting for me and putting me up for a double promotion, telling me I can do it, encouraging me, praying for me, etc...

And all Ive done is to let everyone down...

You might think I feel okay failing it, but deep down, I dont. I have never passed it before and I would like to at least pass my 2.4km just once in my lifetime and Ill be happy. At least its worth a sense of accomplishment.

Been going on an emotional roller coaster the past few weeks, guess aging is starting to catch up with me. Im reaching 23 in less than a year's time. I must say NS has changed me, into what? I really wanna know...

Do people prefer me before NS, or after NS? Thats what Im curious about. The happy, crappy, video man is now a tired, worn out, not-enough-sleep, weirdo with random spelt all over my face. Sometimes, I wish I had someone special to share my life with.

But then again, to have someone with that capacity to share and to be apart of the life I now live, she's gotta be like 'superwoman' man. Just see how many times the devil attacks me in a day.

Especially for those who are the fairy tale, fantasy-type, you will definitely be repelled by me, cus my life is full of fights, getting your hands dirty, getting hurt, etc. If you're those type who wanna stay clean, shiny, perfect, glittery, then Im sorry, you will be disappointed.

I remembered I once talked to a friend about relational compatibility.

They say woman is a part, that is taken out of a man.
The original Adam, like God, is both male and female combined.
Just that God is predominantly male, which was why He created Adam first.
But He still thinks and feels the way a lady does.

Thick skin, but thin heart.

Just look at the angels, the descriptions of them, its hard to figure out if they're male or female dominant, they're like both combined into one.

And so, since a female compliments a male, if we breakdown our 'features', we can tell what easily 'compliments' us, or in short, the compatibility of someone of the opposite sex.

Take for example:

If I break myself down...I am...(just an estimate)

Physical: 5/10
Logical: 7/10
Emotional: 3/10
Mental: 6/10

Men are more towards the physical and logical side, whereas women have a greater mental and emotional capacity than most men.

Physical - Your physique/fitness
Logical - Analytical/Application
Emotional - Controlling of emotions, expressiveness, etc
Mental - Stress management, intuition, oversight, etc.

So based on my break down...my 'compliment' girl is:

Physical: 5/10
Logical: 3/10
Emotional: 7/10
Mental: 4/10

The 'ideal' girl is simple, average, big-hearted, a bit of the blurblur type? lol.

Now, I have to re-emphasize, this is not accurate, but its just an ILLUSTRATION on complimentary compatibility.

I really dont know what to blog about. I see my hits go up so quickly, I feel 'pressured', in a good way, to blog something at least lol.

Well, tmr is my remedial shoot...small hands..sigh, what can I do about it? lol. Just fyi, my finger cant curl round the trigger, I can only touch it with my fingerTIP. =x

Work has been routine. Everyday is kinda routine for me.

Wake up, morning PM, 'pre-work' prayer at my workplace, work, home, sleep. (x5)
Except on mon went to watch the Meatballs movie in 3D (3/5 rating for me) and celebrated Sean's 21st at city hall + clarke quay.

I wanna LAN again soon!

Sometimes its so easy to perceive a person based on what he or she is thinking.
Yet at the same time we can fail to realize how he or she is feeling.


Loyalty is the basis of friendship.
Love is not giving a person what he or she needs, not what he or she deserves.

As people become more busy, they can just forget about you.

What captures your heart captures you.

To them, you're just meant to be there when they 'need' you. I dont want to be needed, I want to be befriended. Stop treating me like a vending machine, thats probably how you treat God too right? God, heal me, God, bless me, God provide for me.

How you treat people is how you treat God.

When you're busy, you dont pray, you get distracted, and super focused on your work, on your studies, on whatever is keeping you busy. And then when you're super free, you stone, because you got nothing to focus on.

Relationship is not just about knowing, but its about pressing.

Sometimes I wonder, why do I even try so hard, if people dont even bother.
But nonetheless, for the kingdom of heaven's sake.

Ive never put so many revelational points (those in green) in one post before. I guess Im just ranting. Life still has to go on, with or without you. Im following God's pace for myself. If He asks me to move, I will move and sorry if I move on without you.

And for some people, hanging out with the wrong company.
You may be happy with a bunch of losers,
But you're still a happy loser.

You become who you follow.

I like Jaydee's FB status:
The wisdom of a fool will not set you free.

Whoa! Power man! Even I never thought of that haha.

People always tell me I should speak up more, Im trying haha. I treat life and people very seriously. Life is not for you to 'haygay haygay'.

Haha..all my sentences dun link. I think Im sleepy.

Ciao.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home