Androne

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Time Has Come...or is coming haha

"The time has come, to stand for all we believe in..."
And you better stand! lol.

Something big is on its way.
Gotta have faith and the capacity to break through the breakthrough.
Maybe 2-4 more years.

It takes a good disciple to make disciples.
"For He is a rewarder to those who diligently seek Him..."

Its about time, I raise up at least 1 disciple, Lord, just one.
That small faith is enough to give me the faith to push through.
I cant stand being fruitless anymore...

2 years ago God spoke a word to me,
It seemed impossible and ridiculous, but God is not ridiculous,
He just knows you better than you know yourself.

But the price is great. Most wouldnt understand.
But its okay, God is doing a work.

It's those who walk the narrow way,
Those who pick up their cross DAILY and follow Him.

Living the life that Jesus lived, these are the ones who at the 'crucifixion moments' in their life, God will say to them, "Believe Me, today you will be with me in Paradise."

We can live for our own paradise,
At the end of the day we just dont get God's paradise.
Its as simple as that.

But one lesson I learnt,
Even though things may seem one way,
You can never predict God. Never.
Our plans and schedules never work. Never.

Ill just have to wait and see, and keep going, keep fighting, though many times I feel like Im by myself, Im sure Jesus felt the same way.

No longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. My life, is a reflection of His life.

Does your life resemble people of the world, or the One whom you serve?
You become who you follow.

If you want to carry a big anointing or have a big breakthrough,
Then you have to be a big vessel yourself to contain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home