Androne

Monday, October 26, 2009

The Orange Box


Half-Life 2, HL2 Episode 1, HL2 Episode 2, HL2 Lost Coast...This is soo gonna take a LONG time to finish playing haha. Finally something to occupy my time :x

Im getting bored of my games.

I bought this original...$50 bucks, cyberactive membership $47. When I paid NETS, the receipt put $47, and Im NOT a Cyberactive member hahaha. So, how I ended up paying it for a membership price? Only God knows and I like to keep it that way :D LOL.

And for a guy who hates using Steam Engine (required to run the game), I finally have my official steam account and ORIGINAL games lol.

Which means, I can officially start my online gaming spreee! LOL. But of course, shooting first :S Tmr is my re-test. :x

Arrgh...small hands, GROW IN JESUS NAME! :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home