Androne

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Part 2 - Love is a Choice

Ive been getting quite a variety of comments abt my previous post haha.

But i think as long as ppl feel how God feels, think how He thinks, etc..shld be fine haha..

Its not like when she asked for it, i wasnt tempted. =/ its e most powerful temptation i can ever face lol. 22 years, i wanted it, bt i had to learn to say no. and explain to her my basis on christianity and premarital sex and she understood.

She still managed to share abit, her struggles and all, at least i wont be so stressed, she had someone to talk to. last night i kept thinking abt it, my body is telling me to regret not giving in - that i could have my 'chance', but im glad i did e right thing..

In e end, she's fine with it, she said its ok. and then disappeared haha..she deleted me instead..

Anyway, to the 3 of you who gave me your feedback, I appreciate it. :D
I will improve my revelations to make it even better and more effective. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home