Androne

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Strange Mid-Day Dream

woke up at abt 9 plus today...then i dozed off again at 10am. then i had a weird dream.

i dreamt tt i was in some grp discussion. and pam was in it. dats e strange thing. then the disussion leader after e discussion decided to meet all the christians for a discussion. then the weird thing is she was talking abt, 'hey, lets go sell the gospel..'

i felt uncomfortable...rem pam telling me, 'its not right'...and i agreed lols. next thing i realised i was in FCBC...and it DOESNT look like FCBC..cus i went into the wrong hall before. lol. and the discussion leader was there! i remember being on e verge of dozing off during the service. which i know doesnt happen in FCBC. =)

for a moment i thought they were gonna preach on selling e gospel which was wrong, and in my dream, they did..for a split second. and i felt uncomfortable again...(of course, i dont believe FCBC preaches on things like that, i believe they are strong in the Word ;)) i mean, just look at their fruits...

also i remembered handphones ringing which i believe FCBC has its standards of discipline ;) and so pastor lawrence khong asking who was sick, and during that scene i was having a flu and developing phlegm in my throat so i raised my hand. and ppl were laying hands and praying for the sick. there were ppl praying in e spirit so i was confortable enough to pray for myself as well.

there was one lady who laid hands on me...didnt say any prayer and left. then there was another old lady, whose looks could scare anyone away. IN THE DREAM, i was like, ohno..but when she laid hands and prayed for me..i felt the electric-fire power of God flowed through half of my body...and when she laid both her hands i felt a double portion of that power flowing through my entire body now...and i remembered i was healed instantly.

then the scene changed again, i was sitting next to ps khong! and we were chatting. he was asking me things like, how i was doing..i attend chc, so i told him more abt myself, my ministry..then the scene changed to another sister asking me if i wanna join bible school, i remember saying, i couldnt afford and im still schooling, then zack appeared out of nowhere! (zack from w318), and said, ITS FREE MAN! LOL...then the scene changed again...back to me sitting beside ps khong...

then i remember it was his wife that asked me if i wanna join FCBC...and i told her my story...and the weird thing is that she said, nvm abt chc, jus join us..again i felt uncomfortable again, felt like they are gonna sell me their church membership or something, which i felt is wrong, then ps khong asked me if i ever encountered annoying church leaders...and i couldnt answer his question cus i was being...ya know...at that moment...

then i woke up...manz...

i dun believe a single thing in that dream. i refuse to criticise of judge any church. although there are some who does. i rem wad ps preached yesterday, that the religious christians like to analyse, judge and criticise. when someone is sick, theyll say bcos they sinned, when someone is sick, they say God is punishing you or teaching you a lesson....are u saying that there is sickness in God, and healing in the devil!?!

but true disciples encourage, love and build up people's faith. which im so thankful for the bunch of brothers and sisters that God has placed in my life. i wouldnt be where i am without them and without God =) love ya guys x)

well, gotta go to tea garden later to meet up with cg...ill blog again tonight or mebbe tmr..hahas ^^ *cheerios! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home