Androne

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Quiet time....

today's QT was slightly different....i jus played this song which ure hearing now. and i jus felt e presence of God saturating my room..

and the presence of the Holy Spirit remained on me....for a loooooong period of time. i had a good time, jus soaking in e presence of God. and i jus communed with the Holy Spirit. its more than a relationship....its a love relationship! =)

i would jus sit there, thought about the Holy Spirit and i would just sit there and say to Him, "I love you..." then He would just reply back "I Love You" and wrap His arms around me and fill me with His presence, then i would say I love You again...the His presence jus clothed me again and again....

so much love....so much presence....so much joy and peace.....sometimes we are often too hectic and we often rush through our QT. we should slow down once in awhile and let the HS move...XD

jus now as i was typing this entry....i stopped for awhile and admired the Holy Spirit and loved Him again....this time, i started to tear...literally. it was a different kind of tearing. its not tearing not only bcos of e presence of God, but also because im really grateful to Jesus for laying down His life for me...it was tears of joy, tears of love, tears of gratitude. tears that said, "Thank you for loving me...thank you for dying for me....thank you..."

"I love you to e ends of the earth.....i cant live 1 day w/o you Holy Spirit....I love u and u love me...we are a match made in Heaven for eternity. Holy Spirit im truly, madly, deeply in love with You....yet i wanna love You even more...."

"Holy Spirit fill me with Your love.....i dun wanna think of anything else now....but Your love...Your grace...all of You. Holy Spirit rain down on me....rain down your dreams on me, rain down your visions, your anoiniting, your power on me...."

Dunno y jus now as i was having a date with the Holy Spirit...i was moved to pray for kexin, for pranee, for john...i didnt know what to pray. i jus prayed as the Holy Spirit led me. i dun really know what they are going through in their lives, in their secret world that only they themselves and only GOd knows...

nevertheless i jus prayed and be obedient.....i felt the Holy Spirit saying, they need your prayers...

well...QT was a good time...and im still in e presence of God ;) im startin to feel e hols-boredom now...no more games to play...nowhere to go....lol

well, id better start my sept bible readin tom....and i intended to jog tomoro. every week im jus looking forward to BS, to CG and svc....where i can spend time with God and with my dear CGms. i feel that God is going to do something great soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home