Androne

Monday, September 26, 2005

Cafe Madness, done by WE354318

After lunch at kopitiam, WE354318 was free, so we went back to cafe to chill and take some photos. cus everyone was getting insane by then...must be the heat LOL!

heres a short production done by our very own WE354318 members....hahaha

One day I lost my phone in the cafe...

Owner: "Oh no! Where's my phone!?!"
So i asked around...


Sam-Seng: "Wa um-zai...."

Traffic Police: "Sorry uncle, carpark full!"
Wait a minute.....that didnt sound right....

Miss Deep: "Oh! poor andrew...."

Shin-Bu: "Oh my gosh....is it my fault? Is it my fault??? I didnt take it, i swear!"

Ke-Lian: "Heh...heh...heh...see i so clever! Not bad eh?"

Ke-Lian: Hello, ah-kao ah? Eh, i got e phone u wanted...
Owner (*Lightning! *Thunder! ): "Oei!!!! Thats my phone!!!!!"
Ah-Kao: Hello? Who's that in the background!?!
Ke-Lian: erm.....wait ah....

Ke-Lian (*SHRIEK): "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's the owner!!!!!!!"
Owner: "yeah! u bet im the owner!"
Owner: "...and whats that in your mouth?"
Owner: "anyway...im gonna have you arrested."

Ke-Lian: "Dont arrest meeeee! Ill be a good girl next time......pleeeeaassseeeee?"
Shin-bu: "You're going to prison!"
Owner (Interrupts): "Eh, missy.....you police meh???"

Nevertheless, the thief gets arrested. And peace and justice reigned once again.

Owner: "Nanny-nanny-poo-poo...."
-The End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home