Androne

Friday, October 02, 2009

Mooncake Friday

Ariel says my room looks like a museum because I keep and display every card and cg's framed photo since my E110 days 6 years ago, on my walls :)

Id be touched too if I were to go to someone's 'secret place' and find all my hardwork, sweat and love that I put in, right there before my eyes.

Its the place private to me, where only God sees the weaker and broken side of me, the place where I cry when no one is seeing, yet when Im surrounded by all your words of faith, I look left, I see the cards, I look right, I see the cg, united as one, and more cards, I just know that I wouldnt be where I am today if not for the grace of God and for the people He has placed in my life.

Everyone that steps into my room, always give me comments about 2 things, the cards and the toys, haha.

These are precious memories that I will tell my child and wife next time, that God is good and that my cg is one of the best. That you may be poor today, but if you follow Jesus you'll not stay poor all your life, that the weak can say 'I am strong', the poor can say 'I am rich'.

Great job guys for making today's cgm a great success. Malaysian, Australian, Vietnamese, Canadian, China Scholars, Korean and now Nigerian. 2 businessmen, 1 runs his own IT company and the other has 2 salon outlets. God is doing something...I just know it...

Personally, I feel that PNW has broken through to another level. Not because Im playing, but I dont know, the praise was a great start and a great kick in, maybe its the amps.

When the volume is up, everyone will tend to sing louder and pray stronger. Even though I was playing, I had my own encounters just now too. Also maybe its less tiring for me because I dont have to play so hard and tire myself out before I even enter the presence of God...

It'll be weird, not being able to go service on sat because of my NPC Retreat. But Im certainly looking forward to service this Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home